|Audio Editor Free Version
Audio Editor Free is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder,
converter, splitter, joiner and player. A full set of effects
and editing features are included for professional sound production.
When editing audio files you can copy, cut, paste and mix any
portion of audio files. If required, you may add effects like
Amplify, Fade In, Fade Out, Delay, Reverse, Noise Reduction, etc.
MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, VOX, RAW and many more audio formats are all
supported for direct audio editing.
With Audio Editor Free you can:
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete
Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize,
Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out,
Flanger, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, and more).
- Apply different filters (Brand Pass Filter, High Pass Filter,
Low Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch
Filter, FFT Filter) to any selected portion of audio files.
- Add silence or noise.
- Save any portion of a audio file to disk as a new file).
- Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause,
Continue, Stop, Play loop).
- Complete, multi-level undo and redo capabilities.
- Record audio from a microphone or any other available input
device and save to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, RAW, etc. files.
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out,
- Open CD tracks for editing and format conversion.
- Add information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright,
Genre, Title, Year, etc.)
1) Windows 95/98/ME or Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003/Windows7.
2) About 10 MB of disk space for installation.
3) 586 CPU or higher (Strongly Recommend PIII 1G
4) 128 MB RAM or more.